• Be aged 21+
• Be a native French or bilingual French/English speaker.
• Have a minimum of 5 years of paid, recent and successful experience caring for children, or 3 years experience in addition to childcare, teaching or nursing degree.
• Have a track record of long term commitment in previous roles.
• Be able to provide us with a minimum of three excellent and checkable references from previous employers.
• Be able to provide us with P60 or/and work certificates from previous positions when necessary.
• Be legally permitted to work in the UK or/and in the country where the position is offered.
• Hold a clean and up to date enhanced DBS check - or be willing to apply for one. ( This only applies to candidates who currently live or have been living in the UK)
• Hold a clean and up to date home country criminal background check - or be willing to apply for one.
• Hold a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate - or be willing to train.
• Hold a clean driving license - a driving license is a bonus but not mandatory.
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Genuine interest in children physical, emotional & social development
• Warm, fun and creative
• Easy going, flexible and discreet
• Hardworking and dedicated to your career
• Can-do and proactive attitude
• Great organisation & communication skills
• Able to work independently & as part of a team
• Impeccable presentation
We have a very high profile clientele and therefore require a deep understanding of professionalism, etiquette and culture of working in a fully staffed household. Complete discretion and confidentiality are required when being introduced to potential or confirmed employers. All candidate we represent must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement, before any introduction to a client.
• OUR APPROACH
We know that the childcare and education professions can be highly rewarding, yet often challenging jobs. We want you to succeed as a childcare professional and will do our best to match your skills and qualifications with a family that is right for you.
• PRELIMINARY PHONE INTERVIEW
After reviewing your CV to determine if you may be a potential candidate for representation, we will contact you to schedule a preliminary phone interview,
• SCREENING OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
If the preliminary interview is successful we will then check your identity, employment history, qualifications and criminal background.
• REGISTRATION INTERVIEW
If the investigation is successful, we will then schedule a face to face or Skype interview to allow us to learn more about you, your background, your childcare philosophy and what you are looking for in a family and position.
• WELCOME TO THE TEAM !
If you registration interview is successful your profile will be added to our exclusive book of registered candidates, and we will be able to put you forward for positions that we mutually agree match your experience and career aspirations.
• CLIENT' INTERVIEWS
If our clients wish to meet you, we will arrange an interview. Depending on the client location and schedule, the interview might be held in person, via Skype, FaceTime or by telephone.
• FINAL PLACEMENT & FOLLOW UP
Once hired, we are here to answer any questions and will check in to see how things are going and inform you of childcare-related educational opportunities.
To be considered by our agency you must meet or exceed the following pre-screening criteria:
Sign up for job alerts and receive new jobs direct to your inbox. No spam & easily unsubscribe at any time.
+44 (0) 782 8100 041
+33 (0) 7 77 25 27 71