Our French Nannies hold a minimum of 5 years proven and successful childcare experienced or 3 years in addition to an early childhood, teaching or nursing degree.
Experienced Nannies are the backbone of a happy household with young members in it. Nannies give families the luxury of flexibility. A Nanny should work in partnership with the parents, taking responsibility for the safety and development of the children. The primary role of a nanny is to provide a safe, fun, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
The specific duties and responsibilities of each position should be discussed during the interview process, confirmed upon the extension of a job offer and reaffirmed in a written work agreement. With regard to the salary of a French Nanny, please note that each position is individually negotiated and depends on the calibre of the candidate, the number of children, family needs and location.
• Stimulating children in French
• Preparing nutritious and balanced meals for the children
• Feeding, diapering, preparing and sterilising bottles
• Setting up nap routine
• Bathing and dressing the children
• Helping the children with general hygiene
• Helping with weaning and potty training
• Teaching manners and other socially appropriate behaviours
• Liaising with nursery and school
• Taking children to doctor appointments
• Organising sports and other motor-skills activities
• Taking children on special outings to museums and the zoo
• Going to the library
• Organising playdates
• Providing age-appropriate educational activities
• Teaching letters, numbers, and colours
• Doing arts and crafts
• Reading books
• Assisting with homework
• Washing, ironing and organising the children's clothes and belongings
• Tidying up children's rooms and bathrooms
• Packing and unpacking for family trips
• Babysitting – by arrangement
• Proxy Parenting – by arrangement
• Keeping track of the children’s development and updating the parents
•Making sure the children are always safe and happy.
Sign up for job alerts and receive new jobs direct to your inbox. No spam & easily unsubscribe at any time.
+44 (0) 782 8100 041
+33 (0) 7 77 25 27 71