A lovely high profile family living in Chelsea, London is looking for a French Nanny to join them during the weekend to look after their two school-aged children.
- Providing developmentally appropriate educational games
- Teaching manners and other socially appropriate behaviours
- Doing arts and crafts
- Reading books
- Going to the library
- Assisting with homework
- Taking children to parks, playgrounds and birthday parties
- Organising sports and other motor-skills activities
- Taking children on special outings to museums and the zoo
- Keeping the baby monitors at night
The working hours for the position would be Saturday and Sunday on 24/2 basis.
The family would like someone very dynamic with a bubbly personality. Native French Nanny with an excellent level of English.
Bedroom with a private ensuite bathroom
Between £400 and £500 net per weekend depending on experience and qualifications.
The position is to start as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY?
To learn more about this role, please apply below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Weekend French Nanny|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
|Pediatric First Aid||Mandatory|
|Clean DBS check||Mandatory|
|Clean Casier Judiciaire||Mandatory|