NEW ROTA ROLE
High profile family living in Florida is looking for a french-speaking nanny to look after their 3 years old girl on a rota basis, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. The little girl is fun-loving and has a lot of energy. In normal circumstances, she goes to a French nursery and she has always had a french-speaking nanny. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years’ experience working as a nanny, have previously cared for toddlers, you will be a natural caregiver with a warm and easy-going, positive personality and a genuine interest in child development. The family employs a chef, a housekeeper and another nanny. They are looking for someone hardworking and proactive, who can « muck in » when necessary. The family would like a nanny who can speak French and English fluently and can assist the child with their language development in French.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST
- Must have the rights to work in the USA
- Due to Covid, the family will only consider candidates who are willing to relocate to Florida ( relocation expenses to be covered by the family)
- Must be native or fluent in French and English
- Must have an early childhood qualification or equivalent ( Candidates with no formal childcare qualification but a minimum of 10 years proven experience and a track record of long term commitment will be considered)
- Must have 3+ years min experience with 0-6year-olds
- Must be willing to commit long term with the family ( Minimum 3 years )
- You must be a team player.
- Having previously worked within a fully staffed household is a bonus.
- Must be willing to travel extensively nationally and internationally with the family
- Must be a confident driver and hold a clean driving license
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must be a confident swimmer
- Have excellent contactable references
- Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date police clearance check
- Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date home country police check
- Have a valid Paediatric First Aid Certificate ( or be willing to train)
DUTIES FOR THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Stimulating the child in french
- Preparing nutritious and balanced meals for the child
- Meeting the physical needs of the child, including dressing, feeding and bathing
- Helping the child with general hygiene
- Encouraging the child’s development with age-appropriate fun, daily learning activities.
- Organising sports and other motor-skills activities
- Taking the child on special outings to museums and the zoo
- Liaising with school and nursery
- Taking the child to extracurricular activities
- Assisting with bath and bedtime routine
- Round-the-clock care, on-call during the night
- Child’s laundry, including changing her bed sheets
- Light ironing and sewing for the child, eg school uniforms, adding name-tags
- Organising the child’s wardrobe and belongings
- Keeping the child’s area clean and tidy
- Packing and unpacking suitable clothing/toys etc. for family trips
- Flexibility to work independently, with mum and with other household staff
In normal circumstances, the family travels a lot, so someone who is willing to travel extensively with the family is mandatory.SCHEDULEYou will be contracted to work 2 weeks on call 24/7 and will have the following 2 weeks off.
Independent bedroom and bathroom.
115 000 USD per year for the right candidate.
The family is interviewing now and the role is to start ASAP.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the position please send your CV with a short introduction of yourself and why you think that you would be a good fit for this position.
|Job Category||Rota French Nanny|