Live-in French-speaking Nanny | Istanbul, Turkey and London, UK | Separate accommodation provided | £1000 net/week for the right candidate.
A lovely young family of 3 living in Istanbul, Turkey is looking for a native French-speaking Nanny/Governess with fluent English to look after their 2 years old boy.The child is a very easy-going toddler. He is very active and kind of busy bee who loves to explore the world.The parents are busy professionals who are looking for someone who is confident in their abilities and has a genuine love for looking after children. It is essential that you have experience working with toddlers.
Ideal CandidateThe family is looking for an experienced and qualified, bilingual French and English-speaking Nanny/Governess. Someone cheerful, fun, energetic, kind, disciplined and easy-going.Someone who will support all areas of development, encourage an interest in extracurricular activities and be a good role model.Someone upbeat and positive who can really engage the child is key to this role.Artistic/musical skills or strong interest are a bonus.
- Hold a formal teaching or childcare qualification.
- Have a minimum of 5 years full-time, successful and recent childcare experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience looking after toddlers.
- Have a track record of long term commitment in previous private household roles.
- Have excellent contactable references.
- Have a clean and up to date home country police check and an Enhanced DBS check or be willing to apply for both.
- Have an up to date paediatric first aid certificate or be willing to train.
- Can commit long-term.
- Able to cook healthy meals and snacks for the child.
- Happy to travel with the family.
- Happy to relocate to London, UK sometimes in 2022.
Monday to Friday approx working hours 8am-8pm (lunch break 2 hours).The working hours need to be flexible according to the child’s schedule.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
You will be responsible for all areas of childcare, taking care of the day to day wellbeing, overseeing the educational aspect of the role through play and developing language skills.
- Stimulating the children in French
- Preparing nutritious and balanced meals for the children
- Meeting the physical needs of the children, including dressing, feeding and bathing
- Setting up nap routine
- Encouraging the children’s development with age-appropriate fun, daily learning activities.
- Organising sports and other motor-skills activities
- Organising playdates
- Taking the children on special outings to museums and the zoo
- Escorting the children to/from school and nursery
- Taking the children to extracurricular activities
- Assisting the children with homework and school projects
- Assisting with bath and bedtime routine
- Packing and unpacking suitable clothing/toys etc. for family trips
- No housekeeping involved.
Accommodation + Food
Separate one-bedroom accommodation provided.The utility bills and food will also be paid for by the family.
Salary offered£1000 net/week, negotiable for the right candidate.
Annual leave4 weeks paid holiday + return tickets home.
The family employs a housekeeper and a driver.
The family have 3 cats.
The family travels to London, the UK at least once a month and is planning to relocate back there sometimes in 2022.
How to apply?
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply, please send us an up to date CV with a little introduction of yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for this role at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!Bonjour Nanny ®
|Job Category||French Nanny/Governess|