VIP family currently based in Marbella Spain and relocating to London, UK is seeking a fluent French-speaking Nanny for a full-time position caring for their two children.
The mom is expecting a baby in February and will be employing a maternity nurse for a year.
You will work within this fully staffed household, to care for the children who are aged 5 and 2 years old.
The children are very social and outgoing. Extremely disciplined and intelligent. They love languages, cooking, crafts and outdoor activities. They are good swimmers, skiers and horse-riders.
They speak French, Spanish, English and Arabic and will go to an International French/English school in London.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST
Must have 5+ years’ experience working as a Nanny, have previously cared for toddlers, you will be a natural caregiver with a warm and easy-going personality and a genuine interest in child development.
– Must be native or fluent in French and English- Must have an early childhood qualification or equivalent
– Must be willing to commit long term with the family
– Must be a team player and have previously worked within a fully staffed household
– Must have a track record of long term commitment in previous roles
– Must be willing to travel extensively around the world with the family
– Must be eligible to work in the UK
– Must be an EU passport holder
– Must be a non-smoker
– Must be a confident swimmer
– Have excellent contactable references
– Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date DBS check
– Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date home country police check
– Have a valid Paediatric First Aid Certificate ( or be willing to train)
The family employ a chef, a butler, a house manager, a driver, housekeepers and a PA.
The family would like a Nanny who can speak French and English fluently, and assist the children with their language development in both languages.
DUTIES FOR THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
– Stimulating the children in french
– Meeting the physical needs of the children, including dressing, feeding and bathing
– Helping with potty training
– Helping children with general hygiene- Encouraging the children’s development with age-appropriate fun, daily learning activities.
– Organising sports and other motor-skills activities
– Organising playdates
– Taking the children on special outings to museums and the zoo
– Arranging and taking the children to appointments ( doctor, dentist, hairdresser etc.)
– Taking the children to birthday parties
– Escorting the children to/from school and nursery
– Liaising with school and nursery
– Taking the children to extracurricular activities
– Assisting the children with homework and school projects
– Assisting with bath and bedtime routine
– Organising the children’s wardrobe and belongings
– Keeping the children’s area clean and tidy
– Packing and unpacking suitable clothing/toys etc. for family trips
– Personal shopping for children
– Flexibility to work independently, with mum and with other household staff
– Extensive international travel with the family
In normal circumstances, the family splits their time in their different residences around the world: London, Marbella, Los Angeles, Saudi Arabia and France. So someone who is willing to travel extensively with the family is mandatory.
You will be contracted to work 6 days per week, around 12 hours per day, living in the family’s property.
Independent bedroom and bathroom in all properties.
30 days paid holiday + 1 roundtrip ticketSALARY OFFEREDUp to £1000 net for the right candidate. ( up to £77900 gross/year)
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com.
|Job Category||French Nanny|